General Terms and conditions
- Instructors and classes are subject to change without notice. Please visit the Ellie Herman Pilates class schedule for updates.
- Ellie Herman Pilates accepts cash, checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Cancelations for classes and private sessions must be made 24 hours in advance. Reservations can be canceled online through your Mindbody account or by calling the studio. Cancelations made with less than 24 hours notice will be subject to a full charge for the appointment or class.
- Gift cards can be purchased by emailing email@example.com.
- Is the class you want to take full? Join the waitlist! If a spot opens up, you'll receive a text message letting you know.. All you have to do is text back to confirm and you're in!
- Wondering what to wear? Clothing that allows a full range of motion is ideal. Leggings, yoga pants, or bike shorts, paired with a comfortable top work best. Shoes are not permitted in the studios. Please feel free to wear socks or work out in bare feet if you prefer.
- Running late? You have a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to keep your reserved spot. Students who arrive more than 5 minutes after a class begins may not be permitted to participate in the class and will be charged for the session in full.
- The Unlimited Class pack allows you unlimited access to ALL classes at Ellie Herman Studios for $349 per 30 days. Package begins on the first day you use it and will automatically renew at 30-day intervals, but can be canceled at any time. All classes require 24 hours notice for cancellations. Late cancellations incur a fee of $30.